Request Service

If you need to start utility service at your business, please call the appropriate number below:

If you need to start utility service at your business, please call the appropriate number above:

Management Companies: To set up an account using a property management company, please provide a signed letter of authorization from the owner and a signed property management agreement.

Deposit: Please be advised that a deposit is required for all new commercial accounts. Your deposit may be waived with current/prior excellent credit in the same business name, an irrevocable letter of credit, current excellent credit report from Dun & Bradstreet, or surety bond (if required deposit is over $5,000).

Report a Streetlight Outage (northern Nevada Customers only)

NV Energy owns and operates streetlights in northern Nevada. Use this page to report a damaged or nonfunctioning streetlight in that areas.

Report an Outage
For safety reasons, please telephone us directly to report trouble. Do not send an email. Please use the numbers on this page.

Call Before You Dig
Call before you dig. It's the law. Do not send an email. Homeowners often make risky assumptions about whether or not they should get their utility lines marked, but every digging job requires a call -- even small projects like planting trees and shrubs. The depth of utility lines varies and there may be multiple utility lines in a common area. Call two days in advance of digging and a representative will send out someone to mark underground facilities.

Tree Trimming
Trees can cause power outages when branches rub against power lines, or branches break and fall on lines or when trees are blown over on to power lines during storms. Use this form to report trees growing into power lines.

Property Managers (southern Nevada customers Only)
Our Multi-Account Service Center is a web-based service offered to property managers to give them direct access to their service order functions online.

Standing Order Form (Northern Nevada only)
Northern Nevada Accounts only: Utility service(s) will automatically revert into the standing order holder name when a tenant requests termination of service(s). Each time service(s) is re-established in the standing order holder name, the applicable service establishment charge will be applied to the account.

Print out this form and send to: